The BLC Employee Resource Hub is your place for quick and easy access to useful information and resources.
Find your Employee Handbook, BLC Fact Sheets, provincial health and licensing requirements, community services guides, and much more!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact the Human Resources Team.
- About Banff Caribou Properties
- Hours of Work & Getting Paid
- Workplace Polices
- Benefits & Perks
- Local Resources & Amenities
- Activate your Dayforce account
- Upload your required documentation
- Complete your employee checklist
- Getting Started Guide
Health & Safety
- Your basic rights
- Safety responsibilities
- First Aid
- Fire & Evacuation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Harassment, violence and discrimination
- Work injuries & WCB
- Online Presentation
Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct defined
- Respect, safety, expectations, community, and service goals
- Housing Eligibility
- Criminal Record Checks
- Moving in: What to bring & what’s supplied
- Rent and damage deposits
- Housing rules and regulations
- Ending Employment Checklist
Community / Local Resources
Town of Banff Community Services
- Bow Valley Affordablility Guide
- Banff Access Program
- Essentials Local’s Guide to Banff
- Housing in Banff
- and lots more
Town of Canmore Community Services
- Affordable Services Program
- Canmore Community Guide
- Housing in Canmore
- and lots more
- Alberta Healthcare Insurance Plan (AHCIP)
- Urgent Mental Health & Walk-in Counselling
- Bow Valley Mental Health Services
- How to register for a Family Doctor
- and more!
Licensing & Vehicle Registration
- Driver’s licenses and license plates
- Buying, selling & registering a vehicle in Alberta
- Chaning your driver’s license from another province
- Local registry agents
- and more!
Banff Registry Office
211 Bear St. (Bison Courtyard), Banff AB T1L 1A6
tel: (403) 762-2177
Canmore Registry Office
104 Kananaskis Way #119, Canmore AB T1W 2X2
tel: (403) 678-9320
Find BLC Factsheet – Alberta Driver Licence here.
Foreign Worker Resources
- Town of Banff in partnership with Calgary Catholic Immigration Services offer free support to foreign workers with regular group information sessions. You can find updates about their sessions and more through their Facebook page.
- Canadian Immigration Connections offer a variety of immigration services. Banff Lodging Co. also regularly organizes free 15 minutes consults for our employees with the cooperation of Canadian Immigration Connections.
The Wim & Nancy Pauw Foundation
Established in 2013, the Wim & Nancy Pauw Foundation is a private foundation in Banff, Alberta, Canada. Funded by the profits of Banff Caribou Properties, Ltd and Banff Lodging Company, the goal of the Foundation is to reinvest in Banff, supporting projects that contribute to a more active, vibrant and happy community.
Banff Lodging Company
Local: (403) 762-2642
Human Resources Office
229 Suite 300 Bear Street,
PO Box 1070
Banff, Ab, T1L 1H8
Local: (403) 760-8521